Exchanging Links in the Global Community
Our Program is very simple
1. Log into Your Newly formed mutuallinkmarketing.com Account
2. Select "Link Exchange Directory" on the top or bottom navigation bar
3. Browse which Category or subcategory is most suitable for your website and look for potential Link Exchange Partners
4. When you find the site(s) you want to exchange with, click on the small box (radio button) on the far right of the link
5. When you're done selecting link or links from the current page, select "add to cart" at the bottom of the page
6. Once completed adding links from the directory, select "your link cart" on the left menu of the page
7. On the link cart acceptance page, select "request link exchange".
8. Once you have requested the link exchanges, the webmaster(s) for the links you have selected will be contacted by mutuallinkmarket.com informing them of your link requests.
9. Once they approve your request, go into your account, select your current jobs, and add their link to your link pages. They will do the same. Once both parties have added the links, the exchange will be completed.
10. The mutuallinkmarket.com spider will check both sites for the reciprocal links on a monthly basis. If they are removed for any reason, both parties will be advised.
11. If either party cancels their mutuallinkmarket.com subscription, the other party will be adivsed immediately to remove their link
*** If a webmaster requests a link exchange with your website, the above process will be the same for them.**
**Remember, you always have the option of going into your account and viewing your montly reports to verify your requests and exchanges. ***
If you have any questions on how to exchange links, feel free to contact-us
We hope that Your Business, Continually Enjoys an Abundant Ever-Increasing Success !
ThankYou - from Your Mutual LinkTrading Team